Thursday, August 9, 2007

FlipIt.com



Recently I was asked to come on board with FlipIt.com, a real estate classifieds listings site. I was approached to start a real estate articles section, as well as launch a Question & Answer section for visitors to write in with their questions. In addition to all this, they have also requested that I start up a Live Event Investor Training program.

The owner of FlipIt.com approached me because they are getting many questions from visitors and members of their site, who want to know more about investing. They also have been receiving many request for FlipIt.com to teach them how to invest in the many great properties that are on their site. So to fulfill this need, they have asked me to come in to fill the void.

I am very honored to be asked to contribute to this site. I’m picky about who I work with, and after checking out FlipIt.com and meeting with the owner, I am very pleased to become a part of what they are doing. I look forward to bringing them some great articles on real estate investing and making money, and to be able to answer visitors questions right there on the site. I am also very excited to getting back into presenting seminars and teaching others how to make money in this exciting and highly profitable business.

I hope you will join me in this new venture, and support FlipIt.com by visiting their site and contributing with your questions. Also, if you would like FlipIt.com to bring me to your city for a live training, write them and let them know.

This is going to be an exciting collaboration, and I look forward to you joining me there.

Happy Investing!

Todd